Asus Laptop Liquid Contact
Asus laptop fluid contact is the primary cause of device malfunction. Problems such as motherboard failures and short circuiting of the device are common due to the spilling of liquids such as coffee, tea or water. In addition to such problems, problems such as keyboard not working or touch screen malfunction are also common problems after liquid contact.
Things to do in case of Asus Laptop Liquid Contact
- In the event that liquid is spilled on your device, you should immediately turn your device over to the ‘V’ position. Reversing the device reduces the risk of fluid reaching the circuits and oxidation.
- If your device is plugged in during liquid contact, immediately unplug the charging cable.
- To drain the liquid on the device, clean the top of the device without pressing it with a dry cloth.
- Remove the battery of your device and do not continue using the device.
Malfunctions caused by liquid spillage in the computer may differ depending on the amount and type of liquid. Although a small amount of fluid contact generally does not cause a major problem; acidic or sugary liquid contact will cause damage to the basic parts of the device.
One of the most common mistakes after liquid contact is to continue using the device. Even if the device continues to operate after liquid contact, it may malfunction due to oxidation soon. Therefore, in case of liquid contact with your Asus notebook, it is recommended that you take the device to the technical service as soon as possible by following the above measures.
Asus Laptop Liquid Contact Repair Fee
Repair fees for malfunctions caused by liquid contact in Asus laptops may vary depending on the model of the device and the type and amount of liquid contact. In cases where the motherboard or other spare parts are damaged, the repair fee may increase. For example, if the motherboard is broken, the Asus laptop repair price is determined by the motherboard price. However, if the device only has keyboard failure, the repair price is economical as only the keyboard of the device will be replaced.
Even if there is no fault after the liquid contact, the device components may stop working after a few days. For this reason, it is very important to take your device to a technical service in case of liquid spills on your computer or laptop.